Join Team JDRF on Sunday, January 19, 2014 for half and full marathon races in Houston, TX. Team JDRF is an official “Run for a Reason” charity with the Chevron Houston Marathon. Our team consists of runners and walkers of all ages. Team members work towards a common goal: to raise awareness and support for T1D so that we may help in the fight against diabetes.
AVOID THE HASSLE OF THE LOTTERY!
Sign up now to run for Team JDRF and guarantee a spot in the Chevron Houston Marathon and Aramco Half Marathon.
FUNDRAISING FOR REGISTRATION:
1. Commit to raise a minimum of $1,100 for the Full Marathon (half to be raised by 11/15/13, remainder by 1/10/14) or a minimum of $900 for the Half Marathon (half to be raised by 11/15/13, remainder by 1/10/14)
2. Fill out the downloadable form and submit ASAP. All open slots are first-come, first-served. Runner Registration Info Form-JDRF
3. We will send you a confirmation e-mail with a link to set-up your personal fundraising page online.
1. Each entry is a $350 minimum tax-deductible donation, plus the cost of registration.
2. Sing up for this option: https://secure4.marathonguide.com/register/houstonmarathon/heroes.cfm Please make sure to select JDRF.
3. This is an up-front donation through the Chevron Houston Marathon, but JDRF Receives the donation. If you purchase a “Hero” guaranteed entry, you do not need to enter the lottery.
For more information, contact Shanna Thiem firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.334.4400